1. Glass Water Bottle - I've been wanting one of these for so long and I really don't know why I keep holding it off.
2. Stila Eyebrow Pen - This is the only eyebrow pen on the market (that I can afford) that doesn't have a ridiculous amount of red in it.
3. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC20 - I could've saved up to buy this ages ago, but again I just hold off until I finish all the concealer I keep buying.
4. MAC e/s singles (to fill my new palette!) - It's so hard picking out shades. I have 4 spots filled up in my palette right now and need suggestions on 12 more!
5. Full Body Massage - I can actually get this for free at work ;)
6. Black Sheer Ankle Socks - I prefer these over cotton socks when I wear boots.
7. Soleil Tan de Chanel - The BEST bronzing base I've ever used in my entire life. If someone asked me what my all time favorite beauty product is, I would pick Soleil Tan de Chanel all day, everyday.
8. IKEA Raskog Cart (yes another one!) - I think I need another one for lotion/skincare products and other knick knack paddy wacks.