- POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal - If you know me, I'm not a gloss girl. This went straight to my "giveaway" pile. P.S. It smelled it funny.
- Zoya Nail Polish in Odette (full size) - One thing I love with Ipsy is their partnership with Zoya. Anytime they send samples of their nail polish, it's always full size. Each bottle costs $9.50, which makes the bag completely worth it.
Odette is a color that I've been looking for. It's kind of a muted plum color. Zoya's formula is always on point (even some of the pastel shades), so I had no problem with application or chipping.
- Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base in Spiced Rum - I read that some people mistook this for lip gloss, and while that's understandable, the product is called "Eyetini." Anyway, honest mistake. I loved this shade because right before I received my bag, I was wanting a warm cream shadow and had none in my collection (shocker). This cream shadow warms up any brown eyeshadow quite nicely. It's so pigmented that you don't need to use very much.
As far as longevity goes, because I have oily skin, cream shadows never last that long on me unless I wear powder e/s on top of it. This lasted just about 6 hours without major creasing, which is pretty decent in my book.
- J.Cat Beauty Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue - Not a big false lash kind of girl and what I mean by that is that I prefer false lashes that aren't too crazy long and thick. The one I got is actually not that bad, but it's a little too long. I will never complain about free lashes though.
- Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter - If Ipsy never sent me any Pacific body butters, I never would've cared for their brand. I'm glad they did though because their body butters are amazing. I'm not a big fan of guava as a fruit, but I can't resist anything guava scented.
17 May 2014
Review | Ipsy Glam Bag - The Look of Love
February's Ipsy Glam Bag was a Valentine's Day theme. I very much enjoyed this bag because it was full of very useful products.