Only joking! I do one every year and there's no reason why this year would be an exception. Here's all the products I loved in the year 2013...
- amika Nourishing Mask: What can I say about this product that I haven't already said? If you want to know why I love it so much, see my little write-up here.
- Soleil Tan de Chanel: I've featured and recommended Chanel's most coveted bronzer time and time again. It's just simply amazing. The gel/creme to powder formula is perfection.
- Model in a Bottle Eyebrow Sealer: If you've got unruly brows, make this product your bestfriend. You won't regret it. It's $14 for a bottle of .5oz of product and it has lasted me the whole year. I bought it in January and I've still got about a third of product left in the bottle. It's an absolute bargain.
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit: I'm obsessed with brows. This Ultimate Brow Kit is a must-have if you need a little help in the brow department. It comes with wax (which I don't really use) and two brown shades, neither of which contain a ridiculous amount of red pigment. Drugstore brow products tend to have so much red in it and I was pleasantly surprised that this was more on the ashy side. The best thing about it is that it's only $3.99.
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Foundation: This has become my new lightweight foundation. It minimizes pores and keeps the skin looking fresh and hydrated all day. It's a bit pricey, coming in at $36 a pop, but I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of my money for quality stuff.
- Benefit They're Real Mascara: I bought into the hype and I'm not sorry about it because this mascara is the real deal. It's definitely one of my favorite mascaras of all time (though nothing has been able to top Lancome's Hypnose Drama to this day).
- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms: I know these just came out recently, but they're already my favorite. A hydrating matte lipstick? Revlon hit it out of the park with these bad boys. If Revlon was an athlete, it could retire because these are bees knees... that's a really terrible analogy. Anyway, these are highly pigmented and last fairly long for a drugstore product. It's definitely worth it if you want to find an alternative to the more expensive chubby sticks and such.
That's it for 2013 folks. Here's to hoping that 2014 brings more great products for us beauty junkies!