I'm really quite private and don't care to share details of my life with other people other than my close friends and family. And actually, some of my family still consider me quite a mystery because I hardly ever talk about myself. You might disagree if you follow me on Twitter, but I usually just use it to make jokes (really bad ones) and promote my blog. But I digress...
I'm gonna try to make these facts as beauty-related as possible, but I can't make promises. I'm making all these up as I type.
- On my birth certificate, my first name is actually Nicole-Jean.
- My aunt was the one who picked out my name, not my parents.
- I hate white chocolate. I don't understand its purpose in life.
- I have a total of 4 siblings that are all younger than me. All boys.
- My usual order at Nando's is a quarter chicken, medium, with chips and corn on the cob and a glass of Orange Fanta.
- I don't curl my lashes.
- I have a deathly hallows tattoo on the back of my neck.
- I don't know how to french braid.
- I always have to wear a ring somewhere on my left hand.
- I was a nail-biter until I was about 21 years old.
- My favorite snack is buttered toast with sugar sprinkled on top and has been my go-to since '89.
- I've never dyed my own hair.
- I'm left-handed (which seems to always fascinate people).
- The last real concert I went to was in 2003 and it was Britney Spears' In the Zone Tour.
- I get hives when I consume hard liquor
(so can you please stop asking me to go out for a drink?).
- Most of my wardrobe is black, white and gray.
- I actually do ask myself "What would Victoria Beckham do?" whenever I can't make up my mind. About anything.
- I want to be a cat person.
- I've probably used my Urban Decay Naked Palette less than 15 times since I got it two years ago.
- All of my friends, I met either in grade school, junior high or highschool. Basically I suck at making new friends when I'm not in school. Also, I met most of them in band.
- I've never been in love.
- I only wear perfume on special occasions.
- I used to be a really big fan of WWF. Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels were my favorites.
- All the cars I've ever had are all manual transmission.
- My favorite dish to cook is picadillo because it's quick and easy.
That was a lot harder than I thought. Now, tag you're it!