This month, all the samples came in a black patent leather bag. Unlike this month's Birchbox, if I were to go to the BRITS tonight, I would actually use the products I got this month for the red carpet. Props to Ipsy for getting it right!
- Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer - I'm actually using this today. I've always wanted to try Pixi but just never did. For a 'drugstore' brand, I just didn't think it was worth it for the price they were selling their products for. I might have to rethink that though.
- POP Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara - Every mascara sample they've ever sent me has been a hit so I'm hoping this will be just as good as the others.
- Lash Card - This is to protect your eyelid from getting any mascara on it. Genius idea, though I'd rather make my own. It's a bit awkward to try and fit over my eye, but I'll give it another try when I have more time to figure it out.
- MicaBeauty Gel Eyeliner - Never heard of this brand, but really, that is so awesome that they've included a pot of gel liner this month. It's a good size too. It will last awhile.
- Coastal Scents Shadow Palette Sample in In the Spotlight - LOVE the colors. The last CS sample quad they sent was awesome so I'm glad they sent another. I'm in love with the darkers shadows.