It's that time again! I didn't do this last month because I just didn't have time and I received my box just before I left. This month's box is, according to Birchbox, supposed to help kickstart your 2013 to help make it your best year evar... or something like that. I think.
Here's what I got:
1. 100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream - This body cream includes all natural and organic ingredients. I haven't used it yet, but since I'm all about all natural products right now I'm kind of excited to try it.
2. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream) - Okay remember when I tweeted about how excited I was about this Birchbox?... No... Okay, well I said I was because I found out I was getting this. I've always wanted to try this product ever since I saw Pixiwoo raving about it. It's essentially an all-purpose cream. You can use it as a moisturizer, make-up remover, post-shave soother and baby cream. I've tried it as a night cream and make-up remover and it did the job quite well. I've also used it as a primer under my foundation for some of the dry patchy areas I have on my face. The texture, when rubbed evenly over the skin, is very velvet-y. It almost reminded of the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, except not as oily feeling. I haven't broken out from it so that's a good sign. I don't think this cream really does anything for your skin as far as improving its health. I think it works great as something for the outer layers (if that makes sense) to temporarily relieve dryness, but I don't think it really helps to heal or cure it. It's still a good product though and I'm glad I tried it.
3. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - Seriously, I think I've received 4 or 5 different kinds of liquid eyeliners/pens in the past three months that I'm kind of over it. I'm sure this eyeliner is awesome since it is Eyeko, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all my liquid liners. I may start giving some away.
4. Aerie Shimmer Perfume - Ehhh, wasn't a fan. I'm kind of getting tired of all the perfume samples. I never like what they send, except for the Bvlgari and Atelier ones, but I'm saving those for a special fancy occasion. The packaging of this one is really cute, though.
5. Ojon Rare Blend Oil Total Hair Theraphy - I'm not big into hair products because my hair is in pretty decent condition. Well except for my blonde panels that are just so mega dry that they get tangled so easily. But I guess that's the price you pay when you want to look like a Malfoy. I'll probably try this on that.
See you guys later when I finally receive my Ipsy Glam Bag... whenever that will be.