Hey loves! Today's FOTD will feature some Sleek products I recently got. If you can't remember what those products are, they are the Sleek Primer Palette and the Blush by 3 blush palette in Pumpkin. I will do swatches of those later on today (you guys NEED to see how pigmented the blushes are!).
Anyway, this look is so freakin easy it's amazing. It's pretty neutral so it'll go with any skin tone/outfit/etc.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC20
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna
- Sleek Blush by 3 Blush palette in Pumpkin (combined Lantern & Pumpkin Pie)
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Sleek i-Divine Primer Palette (Hot Wired all over lids)
- Sleek i-Divine Storm Palette
- L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters in Creamsicle and Candy Apple
See you guys later for the Sleek Primer Palette and Blush by 3 swatches.
Besos x x